Join AWARE to get more help and advice about autism and to access our wide range of activities.
Membership is £15.00 per year for 2023/24 for families and gives access to the following:
- Weekly Zooms on Thursday daytimes in term time covering a wide range of topics such as education, mental health, SEN services, behaviour and much, much more! You will have access to all Zoom recordings including previous ones on the member-only section of the website.
- Monthly face-to-face support group in Girlington and a monthly meet up in Keighley
- A wide range of activities for children and young people (small extra charge for most)
- 11 newsletters and mid-month updates per year by email. These are packed full with information about AWARE’s groups, activities, training, plus news from AWARE and its members. These emails are only sent to members.
- Membership of the private AWARE Facebook group , which has daily posts from staff and members giving help and advice about autism. It also contains news about AWARE events and activities and information on events run by external partners.
- Access to the member-only resources including a book library, help guides on a wide range of issues, Zoom session recordings on a large selection of topics and more!
- Do you need some advice on toilet training, schooling or behaviour?The chances are our members have been there, done that and are more than willing to impart their helpful wisdom and understanding. You will get a warm welcome from a friendly, informal and supportive group of parents.